DieselRx® manufactures and supplies glow plugs, both metal sheath and open coil type, for most major brands and diesel engine manufacturers worldwide. DieselRx® is the leading U.S. manufacturer of glow plugs for the automotive industry with an extensive line of glow plug models to choose from.
- Only glow plug made in the U.S.A
- Allows for faster engine startups
- Helps reach optimum temperatures quickly
- Controls current draw for rapid heat of coil
- Resists corrosion and vibration
- Superior electrical insulation and high thermal conductivity
- Protects coils from exhuast gas damage
- Precise engineering that allows for easy installation
How Do They Work:
Our dual coil design allows for a faster heat up and stabilized temperature. Watch the video below and see the proof for yourself.
As can be seen in this graph, the DieselRx® glow plug peaks approximately 40°F higher during the initial in rush of current. The lower stabilized temperature translates to a longer lasting glow plug.
The competitor's plug requires 8 amperes more in the initial rush and 2 amperes more at the steady state of operation. The higher efficiency of the DieselRx® glow plug is attributed to our innovative manufacturing process and quality standards.
Glow Plug Controllers
DieselRx® supplies top quality glow plug controllers for various applications. Many often overlook the importance of these controllers and tend to only replace the glow plugs after failure. Sometimes it is a damaged controller that is the root cause of frequent glow plug failure.
Our Glow Plug Controllers offer:
- Higher quality internal components
- Better insulation
These attributes allow them to be more durable and more reliable. Next time you replace your glow plugs, make sure to replace your controllers as well.