- What pump do I need for my truck?
- What kits will require dropping the tank or installing a suction tube?
- What is the difference FRRP ®100 and FRRP ® 150?
- What is the difference between the AirDog ® 100 and AirDog ® 150?
- What is the difference between and AirDog ® and AirDog ® II 4G?
- If I daily drive my stock truck will running an AirDog ® 150 or AirDog ® II 165 4G hurt anything?
- I have a Ford truck that I have put a Cummins engine in. What kit do I need?
- How do I find a dealer?
- Do you have an alternative to the draw straw or fuel module upgrade?
- Do I only have to use AirDog ® filters?
The Factory Replacement Raptor ® Pump is a direct replacement for VP44 Dodge pick-up trucks (1998.5-2002). All FRRP ® lift pumps use some OEM parts. The FRRP100 supports up to 500 horsepower, provides flow rates of 100gph and includes new fittings and fuel line from the lift pump to the injection pump.
FRRP150 supports up to 800 HP with the big line kit and fittings to provide a higher volume of fuel to the injection pump.
The AirDog ® II 4G aside from having the adjustable regulator, the pump and base assemebly are designed different internally. The pump assembly has a Dual Inlet design allowing more fuel to flow into the Gerotor, this allows the pump to increase volume without having to work any harder. The base on the AirDog ® II is also much different. Internally the fuel is redirected through passageways after being pressurized, this allows less fuel to be returned to the tank and more fuel to be held in the filters for a true “On Demand” system. An intermediate shaft was also incorporated to completely separate the electric motor from fuel path along with an additional two bearings to reduce drag and increase reliability and lifespan of the AirDog ® II 4G.
Q: If I daily drive my stock truck will running an AirDog ® 150 or AirDog ® II 165 4G hurt anything?
With all unique truck builds. It is possible to need a miscellaneous part or two. When picking one of our products to fit your truck. You will need to get the kit that fits the engine for what you are running.
Example: 2005 Ford with a 2005 Cummins CR engine. You will use a kit for a 2005+ Dodge and simply hook the relay trigger lead to the fuse box for key on power.
Yes, the Diesel Rx® Fuel Sump is available through our sister company Diesel Rx ®. Order this item through any certified AirDog or Diesel Rx ® dealer.
No, you can cross our filters over to the following filters:
Fuel Filter- 3420
Water Separator- 3616
Fuel Filter- 33420
Water Separator- 33616
Fuel Filter- BF-7531
Water Separator- BF-1275
Fuel Filter- FF5613
Water Separator- FS19768